Hello,
First of all, I would like to to inform you regarding my subjects, the two joint subjects which is International Relations and law.
It is important subjects and interesting to me and for the the governments.
It consists to two parts.The first part of the subject International Relations is really important for the person who wants to work in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Embassy where located out side the country.
Also, the second part of the subject Law is really interesting you can work as a lawyer.
That means you can find a lot of opportunities to work.
The most important issue in this subjects if you decide to work with the governments your job is to make a relations between the countries so, you should know what the important things you do.
This subjects are develop every year you should keep reading also know what's happened in the world.
Finally, I would like to publish the page where I decide to study at London Metropolitan University.
http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/ug-prospectus/courses-09-10/international-relations-and-law.cfmhttp://www.londonmet.ac.uk/depts/lgir/
Best wishes,
Abdullah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment